Lesley Tierra, author of A Kid’s Herb Book, shares with us different ways to engage our children in the natural world. Her book is filled with great ideas, games, exercises and some of the most powerful and versatile herbs that kid’s can explore and experiment with. Join us and discover how nature can support almost any health ailment, the top herbs to have in your home remedy kit and what they can be used for and how nature can bring us back to ourselves and our own inner wisdom.
- Why is it so important to expose children to herbs and nature in general.
- Learn how nature can be used to support almost any health challenge.
- Learn fun ways to get yourself and your kids exposed to nature and herbs.
- Discover different herbs that you can easily grow at home no matter where you live.
- Discover some of the most important and versatile plants/herbs to make sure you have on hand as part of your home pharmacy.
- Discover how having natural therapies on hand and knowing how to use them is incredibly powerful for the parents just as much as it is for the kids.
- Gain insights into some powerful herbs that can help with the management of fevers.
- Learn key herbs and nutrient to make your own “Calm Child” remedy.
- Discover how nature can help us better connect to our own nature and the answers that lie within.
Prefer to watch this interview on YouTube? Check out the full episode here!
We are making big changes by the end of the year and our shows will not be available on the regular platforms. The only way you will be able to access the content is directly through our newsletter. Please make sure to sign up for our newsletter here.
Check out the amazing AO Scan Technology here.
Check Out Our Preferred Air Purifier that We Use in Our Home here.
Sign Up for the Nature Care SoulUtions Course here.
Get access to our FREE Accessing Your Heart’s Wisdom Meditation here.
Donate to the Inspire Health Podcast here.