It’s that time of year again, as the light becomes less, the days get shorter and the weather gets cooler, the worries about cold and flu season begin to surface.
Well, never fear! Join us today in this episode as Ryan Carnahan, a natural medicine practitioner with over 20 years of experience, and I go back and forth breaking down all of the key strategies that we use with ourselves and our families to maintain a healthy robust immune system that helps us to avoid the winter flu.
We also go through the most effective acute natural treatments that we use in practice, to help someone that does catch a cold or flu, move through it as quickly as possible.
Here are some highlights:
- Learn which foods will help you prevent colds and flus and which will increase your risk
- Top lifestyle habits that will strengthen your immune system and increase your resilience
- Key breathing strategies that can dramatically decrease your chances of getting sick
- The top 5 ways in which stress can bring down your immune system and what to do about it.
- Key supplements, herbs and homeopathics to have in your cold and flu prevention tool kit
- FREE Healer at Home e-book series