New York Times best-selling author of the Conversations With God series, Neale Donald Walsch rounds out our conversations on how to create a New Earth. Neale shares with us insights that he has gained over his 30 years of conversing with God. In this episode he shares how to live from a place of pure love, what it takes to make your life work, and how you can connect directly with God yourself. This is an episode you don’t want to miss.
- Discover the answer God gave Neale to his question, “How do you make life work?”
- Discover the biggest mistake we make in our lives that causes most of our struggles and suffering.
- Learn who we are and what our purpose here on earth is all about according to Neale’s conversations with God.
- Discover what Neal means when he says that, “We have God all wrong.”
- Is suffering necessary for us to grow and evolve or is there a better way?
- What is the difference between pain and suffering?
- Gain insights into our true reason for being.
- Gain a deeper understanding as to why this physical reality is the perfect place to express our true identity and purpose for being here.
- Discover what living from a place of pure love actually requires and looks like in the world.
- Learn how needing nothing from another can liberate you.
Prefer to watch this interview on YouTube? Check out the full episode here!
From the month of February 2024 all of our offerings will ONLY be available to members as we transition over to a Private Member Association. To learn more, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter here.
Check out the amazing AO Scan Technology here.
Check Out Our Preferred Air Purifier that We Use in Our Home here.
Sign Up for the Nature Care SoulUtions Course here.
Get access to our FREE Accessing Your Heart’s Wisdom Meditation here.
Donate to the Inspire Health Podcast here.