If you’ve been wondering what you can do to help build resilience in your children then tune in to today’s episode. Dr. Larry Palevsky, NYS licensed Pediatrician shares with us decades of experience on what he has found to be at the foundation of healthy, resilient children. We dive in to perspectives on parenting, what a child is really seeking when they ask you questions and what it means to view the world through the eyes of a child.
- Discover the essence of spiritual resilience.
- Learn about the different extremes of parenting and where we need to be in order to best support our children.
- Understand the importance in letting our children “struggle.”
- Gain insight into the brain development of the child and how that changes our role as a parent.
- Discover what “object permanence” means and how this is critical to how we parent with our newborns.
Contact Dr. Palevsky:
- Learn more about Dr. Palevsky: www.drpalevsky.com
- Palevsky’s Mailing List: https://bit.ly/2YlEZG1
- Telegram: https://t.me/drpalevsky
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.palevsky/
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@DrLawrencePalevsky:f
- Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/pAAqDKYEvBbF/
- Minds: https://www.minds.com/drpalevsky/
- MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/drlawrencebpalevsky
- Critical Thinking on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CriticallyThinking:3
💜 Get 15% off of the most powerful antioxidant on the planet 🌺 : c60purplepower.com – Use Coupon Code: DRLOKEN 👨⚕️💜