In today’s episode Dr. Rick Kirschner helps us cleanse the past as we discuss his documentary film, ‘How Healthcare Became Sickcare: The True History of Medicine.’ Join us as Dr. Kirschner sheds some light on this very important piece of history that catalyzed the downfall of natural medicine. Learn who some of the big players were, alliances that were made and legislations that were put in place to ensure the success of the current system of medicine as we know it today.
- Discover Henry Lindlahr’s 6 horses of natural health.
- Understand the necessity to test your own assumptions.
- Learn about the organizations that worked together to change the course of medicine.
- Gain insights into the Flexner report and how it locked in place the current medical system.
- Be inspired by foundational concepts of natural medicine that stand the test of time.
- Discover the importance of inspired action when it comes to your health and your life.
- Listen to a significant quote by George Washington’s personal physician, Benjamin Rush.
Contact Dr. Kirschner: