Discover how to detoxify from fear with Rebecca Ward, author of The Paper Tiger Syndrome, how to liberate yourself from the illusion of fear. In this episode Rebecca explains that when we don’t process our emotions they turn in on themselves, go into the body and create toxicity in the system. Join in as Rebecca teaches us how to regain vagus nerve tone, the importance of community, the difference between feeling an emotion and thinking about one and how to regain trust with your body once it has been lost.
- Understand the role of the nervous system in trauma
- Learn the difference between feeling our feelings and thinking about them
- Discover a technique that can regulate your vagus nerve tone.
- Learn how to regain trust in your body
- Gain insight into whether or not your life is being run by fear and what to do about it
For more information, please visit: irisinstitute.com