Guy Needler kicks off our newest series, Life, Death and Beyond by sharing with us insights he received from his wife, Anne, who crossed over to the other side and then made contact with him. We discuss the impacts of pain killers and euthanasia on the soul as well as concepts around heaven and hell, what in entailed in the life review process when we die and so much more. Guy was the perfect person to launch this series! An episode you don’t want to miss.
- Discover insights into what happens when we die.
- Discover how pain killing drugs like morphine can create a low frequency environment that make it difficult for the soul to move on.
- Gain insights into how we can best support our loved ones during their transition.
- Understand the importance of being able to detach from the idea that we are only this physical body.
- Discover what the tunnel of light actually is that near death experiencers often talk about.
- Why are there different accounts as to what happens when someone crosses over to the other side?
- Why do some people perceive heaven while others perceive hell?
- Learn about the life review that takes place once you transition.
- Understand how living our life on earth is a huge evolutionary accelerant.
- What is the role of our non-physical guides and helpers?
- Discover a shocking insight around suicide and euthanasia in both humans and animals.
- Is there a Heaven and Hell?
Get Your Copy of my Newest Book: Natural First Aid Essentials For Every Family
Dr. Todd Previous Episode Links: