Dr. Jill. Bolte Taylor, best known for her viral TED Talk, My Stroke of Insight, joins us today to share brilliant insights from her new book, Whole Brain Living. Dr. Jill explains how we can train our brain to experience more oneness and joy. She also helps us to understand the specific roles our brain characters serve and how they can improve our relationships as well as how we can use Whole Brain Living to show up in our life the way we choose to.
- Discover how our brain creates our perception of reality
- Learn about the 4 main characters of the brain and how they influence the way you think, feel and behave.
- Learn how to connect to the right brain expansiveness and the feeling of oneness in the present moment.
- Understand why you get stuck in patterns and how to change them.
- Gain insight into why certain stroke survivors are unable to connect to “God.”
- Learn how to support and nurture the different areas of the brain in order to balance each character and live a happier more meaningful life.
- Discover how society and upbringing can shape specific areas of the brain more than others.
- Learn how to bypass decades of meditation and access states of presence quickly and consistently using whole brain living.
- Gain insights into the uniqueness and possible role of the pineal gland.
Check out my latest book: Natural First Aid Essentials For Every Family
Contact Dr. Jill