Judith Johnson, author of Making Peace with Death and Dying, joins us today to talk about how our perception of and relationship with death has completely transformed from what it once was. She discusses the 5 taproots of the modern death taboo, how these changes have impacted us and our relationship with death, how to talk to our children about death and the many mistakes most of us have made out of a desire to love and protect our children.
- Gain insights into how we used to view death and how it has completely changed over the years.
- Learn how to make peace with death and dying.
- Discover the 5 taproots of the death taboo that changed everything.
- Understand how the black plague and more recently COVID have influenced our view of death and dying.
- Discover what it means to “outsource death.”
- Learn how to talk about death with your children.
- Learn how to normalize death for your children.
- Understand how fear affects our ability to experience right now.
- Discover what is necessary to be both spiritually and practically prepared for end of life.
- Gain insights into how to interact, communicate and show up for our loved ones that are in the process of dying.
- Learn how to transform your relationship with the taboo of death.
- Learn about “Death Café’s” and how they are opening the conversations around death for many people.
Contact Judith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Gift: ? Having troubles making decisions?? Have you ever wondered if there was a way to get really clear, unbiased answers that you could trust for your most important questions? If yes, then Accessing Your ❤️ Heart’s Wisdom Meditation ?♀️ is the guide for you! This free gift includes an a PDF guide to help you tap into your Inner Knowing plus a guided meditation. Click Here to Claim Your Gift!
Check out my latest book: Nature Care SoulUtions, Reclaim Your Power to Heal