In today’s episode empowerment advocate, Cal Washington, shares with us his personal journey through the court system and how it inspired him to learn the aspects of law that are often “hidden” from the average person. We talk about how Cal stumbled into knowledge leading to an extraordinary experience within the systems of commerce and justice and how he has created a system that can hold those in power personaly accountable for their actions.
If you have been praying for a way to really make a change, as you stand up for yourself and your family in the most effective way possible, then you won’t want to miss this episode.
- Discover what is hidden in plain view in the legal system.
- Gain insight into the way the legal systems work and the differences between Admiralty Law and Merchant Law.
- Discover the importance of the Law Merchant Act and how it affects you.
- Understand why you need to speak the language of commerce in order to have an impact.
- Discover how the issuing of birth certificates made everyone a merchant, which benefits the people at this time as it gives us access to the merchant law system.
- Learn the difference between what it means to have “rights” vs. “Dominion.”
- Gain more awareness as to how Tacit Agreements work and why it feels like things keep happening in our world regardless of whether you agree with it or not.
- Discover how you can hold individuals accountable for their actions regardless of whether they are in a powerful corporation or government body.
- Learn how you can hold others personally accountable for smart meters, mandatory injections, geoengineering and more.
Learn More about the InPower movement:
Get access to our FREE Accessing Your Heart’s Wisdom meditation here.
Check out my latest book Nature Care SoulUtions: Reclaim Your Power To Heal here.