In today’s episode I sit down with author and internationally recognized trauma researcher, Dr. Ruth Lanius. Dr. Lanius is an absolute wealth of information and a pioneer in the field of Mind-Body medicine. Join us as we talk about how to stay with intense emotions, the difference between remembering past traumas versus re-living them, how anger can be used as a tool to heal and so much more.
- Discover the difference between big “T” and little “t” traumas.
- Learn how the brain physiologically changes due to trauma and how this helps to direct treatment.
- Understand the importance of expressing emotion and growing up in a home that allowed for the expression of emotion.
- Discovering how anger can actually be used to heal.
- How does one develop optimal emotional regulation?
- Discover how import our attachment relationships are between the ages of 0-3.
- Learn about the five dimensions of trauma.
Dr. Ruth Lanius, M.D., Ph.D.
London Health Sciences Centre
339 Windermere Rd., PO Box 5339
Tel: (519) 663-3306
Fax: (519) 663-3927
💜 Get 15% off of the most powerful antioxidant on the planet 🌺 : c60purplepower.com – Use Coupon Code: DRLOKEN 👨⚕️💜