Join pain relief and wellness expert Jill Miller as we look at the roll of fascia, the diaphragm and the Vagus nerve in our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Jill is an avatar in this industry with close to 30 years of corrective movement expertise that forges links between the worlds of yoga, massage, athletics and pain management.
Here are some highlights:
- Is there a “perfect posture” and if so what does it look like?
- What is fascia and how can we address it to help us heal.
- The importance of the diaphragm and “proper” breathing.
- The Vagus nerve and it role in stress and trauma.
- How to physically work with the Vagus nerve to support the nervous system and overall health.
- How to incorporate fascial release, the Vagus nerve and emotional release.