In this episode, breathing and movement specialist, Betsy Polatin, explains how unprocessed trauma can habitually play out in our lives both physically and emotionally. She shows us a gateway to accessing and changing our habitual patterns and emphasizes self-awareness as a cornerstone to healing.
Here are some highlights:
- What are the 3 key components to the “Actor’s Secret”?
- Understand how we “use” or “misuse” our bodies.
- How patterns and habits are developed in our bodies and minds and how to become aware of them on a conscious level.
- The importance of being self-aware.
- How ones physical posture can be a mirror for a feeling or emotional pattern.
- How to breathe properly and understand the 3 dimensional breathe.
- Understand the biological process of trauma and the stages that are necessary to move through.
- The importance of body sensation.