If you’ve ever wondered what the 3 most common nutrient deficiency’s found in our children are and how gut health impacts our kids ability to think, feel and act then tune in to this episode.
Here are some highlights:
- Dempster breaks down of the top nutrient deficiencies found in our children.
- Learn the difference between normal vs. optimal nutrient ranges and how this can be essential in overall health and disease prevention.
- Find out what is absolutely necessary for an overall healing response in the body.
- Discover some of the main laboratory tests required to assess overall gut health.
- Find out some of the root causes to inflammation.
- Learn how to maximize your epigenetics to heal.
- Learn what diet is best to heal your gut.
- Join us both and listen to the episode now!