In today’s episode, world-renowned yoga and meditation teacher, Rod Stryker, shares with us the vast experience and wisdom that he has accumulated over the past 40 years.
Join us today as Rod helps us to better understand the value in suffering, the importance of connecting to breath and body sensation, and some sage advice on how we can use uncertainty and challenge as a catalyst for self discovery.
- Understand how challenge and suffering is part of the path to self discovery
- Discover the 4 Desires and how they can assist us in finding our Dharma.
- Learn how to deal with suffering more skilfully through the parable of the well-known Buddhist story about the second arrow.
- Gain insight into the overlap between thoughts, experiences, desires and Samskara.
- Learn how to recognize and break unsupportive habits.