Join Hali Schwartz, a seasoned yoga philosophy educator as we dive deep into questions such as: What is yoga? Why do we as humans experience roadblocks to understanding and knowing our true reality? And how can we use yogic teachings to help us with the stresses and challenges of our everyday lives?
Hali has decades of wisdom and has been immersed in the world of yoga since she was 8 years old. If you want to understand the true practice of yoga, then you don’t want to miss this episode.
Here are some Highlights:
- Discover the purpose of yoga: Why practice?
- Learn of the appeal of yoga and how it spread from wise seers in India to modern world technology driven householders in 2020.
- Understand how our senses can create roadblocks for understanding reality.
- Learn of the 5 koshas, and how then can obscure as well as benefit our life.
- Understand the relevance of yoga for a modern Westerner in dealing with real life challenges.
- Learn why yogis chant and the meaning of ‘OM’.