If you’ve ever wondered how your bowl movements affect the rest of our health then tune in to this episode. Today’s guest, Dr Todd Sinett author of, The Good Shit, breaks down the interplay between our bowl movement and our health, what a perfect bowel movement is supposed to look like, what it means if it doesn’t and how to start getting everything back on track. This is a fun episode you won’t want to miss!
- Learn what the perfect bowl movement is supposed to look like.
- Discover what changes in your stool such as pencil shaped, dark, broken up and green stool may be telling you about your health.
- Learn how your emotions can affect your digestion.
- Understand the effects of stress on your digestion.
- Uncover the connection between digestion and back pain.