If your child is dealing with anything from poor self esteem, temper flare ups, memory problems or academic challenges then this episode may shine a light on one of the hidden underlying contributors to these symptoms.
Here are some highlights:
- Learn how eye health is essential for neuroplacticity of the brain.
- Vision is essential for movement – Find out the do’s and do not’s that parents can learn to support their kids early on in this developmental skill.
- Understand the signs and symptoms for when your child need to see a developmental optometrist.
- Find out how hidden problems with vision can be at the root to your child’s learning and behavioural challenges and social/emotional regulation.
- Learn how screen time is dramatically affecting our children’s eye’s
- Learn how much time/day should be spent on a screen depending on your child’s age.
- Join us both and listen to the episode now!