Allison explains all the many ways that our child’s behaviour is a form of communication and that if we can listen carefully we can gain invaluable insights into their world and how to best support them.
Here are some highlights:
- Learn Ali’s approach to balancing all parts of the whole child
- Find out how movement helps with learning, development and behaviour
- Is your child a “canary in the coal mine”? Learn what this means.
- Learn strategies to optimize neuroplasticity and build new neural networks
- How to start with your child’s strengths first and why this is so important.
- Understand how stress, play and connection can affect learning and development
- Join us both and listen to the episode now!